Search This Blog

Friday, August 6, 2010

July, 2010 New England Tour Wrapup

Picking up from last time, the gig at The Time Out Pub in Rockland, ME was a great time. A packed house aof folks dancing and having a wonderful time, especially on a Monday night. Paul Benjamin has built this wonderful event up to where the fol,ks coming in always know they are going top have great time and hear some great music. Tuesday, July 27 was my 57th birthday, and it was a well needed day off. I hung out with my friends in Boothbay, ME and had a nice lobster dinner. Wednesday 28 had me traveling again back down to Sturbridge, MA to pick up the trailer. Then on to NJ to meet the new owners of the Stanhope House, which will thankfully reopen in September. After visitng for a day with my chidhood buddy, Rick Mombert, I headed back to Chambersburg, PA for the last gig at the Relax Inn before heading home. I got homwe on Friday night, in time for my solo gig at Sam Huff''s BBQ1. I always enjoy this place. Now I am rccording each show and have CD's available for each one. Technology has really stepped in to make many past impossible feats now possible fast. That rounds out July, and now we look to August as we head out for dates in Illinois, Indiana, and Ttennessee. Be sure to check the schedule at www.hurricanewilson.com

No comments:

Post a Comment