Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Roger "Hurricane" Wilson's 2017 RV Tour Begins July 29

Here's hoping that you had a safe and pleasant July 4th holiday.
The invitation is still open to get a FREE copy of the single, HOME SWEET HOME IN MY RV, The Unofficial RV National Anthem, by visiting http://hurricanewilson.com/rv/. The song seems to have caught on, which I appreciate greatly.
I'll be kicking off my 11th Annual 2017 RV Tour close to home to celebrate my 64th birthday at the Subourbon Bar in Kennesaw, GA with The Hurricane Homeboys from 8PM to Midnight on Wednesday, July 26. I'll then head out on the road on my actual birthday the next morning on July 27.
If you are anywhere in WI, IL, or PA, check your dates. Maybe you can come join me somewhere along the way.
The 2017 RV Tour Begins:
Sat. July 29 – Blackhawk RV Park – Milton, WI (solo acoustic 7 to 10PM)
AUGUST, 2017
Fri. 4 – Paradise RV Resort – Garden Prairie, IL (Solo acoustic 7 to 10pm)
Sat. 5 – Pine Country RV Resort – Belvidere, IL (Solo acoustic 7 to 10pm)
Sat.12 – Arrowhead RV Resort – WI
Sat. 19 – Timothy Lake South RV Resort – E Stroudsburg, PA
(Solo acoustic 7 to 10PM)
Sat. 26 – Pigs & Peaches BBQ Festival – Kennesaw, GA (w The Hurricane
Homeboys 7:30 to 9:30pm)
Best,
Roger
www.HurricaneWilson.com/rv

No comments:

Post a Comment